PRICE$4.99 / mo
Is your personal information secure?
ID Vault is your key to protecting your personal information online. ID Vault encrypts your passwords, usernames and credit card information securely on your PC and logs you in without typing, helping to create a safe and reliable end-to-end connection between you and your bank, brokerage or shopping website. It prevents you from inadvertently signing in to fraudulent sites or being victimized by phishing, pharming, keystroke logging or other cybercrimes. Sign-up for the peace of mind that ID Vault brings to your online financial experiences.
- Protect your accounts. Use it to access banks, credit unions, brokerages, credit cards, online shopping accounts, even email accounts -- anything that requires a username and password.
- Securely store your account information. Store as many account and credit card log-in information as you have hard disk space for.
- Conceals keystrokes of what you type online. Help prevent identity theft by shielding personal and financial information from being copied or stolen.
- Complements your existing security software. Security software protects your PC, while ID Vault protects your online transactions. ID Vault is compatible with every major brand of computer security software.
- Two-Factor Authentication. A PIN-protected vault stores usernames, passwords and other information needed to log on to websites using a two-factor authentication process. PINs are remotely authenticated by White Sky geographically distributed servers to ensure that criminals are not able to access information even if someone were to steal a user’s PC. Remote authentication also protects against dictionary attacks against the local ID Vault credential store.
- IP Whitelist. A white list of over 8,000 financial and shopping sites that is continuously validated. When users log-on to a monitored Web site, ID Vault checks the IP address and domain to ensure that users are not phished, pharmed or redirected. It also verifies the presence of a secure SSL connection before proceeding with the log in process.
- Secure View™ Private Browser. The ID Vault SecureView™ browser opens a secure connection to financial websites and submits credentials automatically to protect users from a variety of network, key logging, screen scraping and Trojan-based attacks. SecureView also blocks malicious browser plug-ins that may compromise system security.
1. Download. Click "Get Started Now" on your confirmation page or confirmation email to download ID Vault and begin the installation process. Use the assigned user name and activation key from your confirmation page or confirmation email to access and download ID Vault.
2. Install and Run. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to begin protecting your identity.
3. Sign In and Click "Add Now". Sign in to any of your online accounts as you normally do. ID Vault will prompt you to add that account to your vault. Click "Add Now" and the account will be securely stored. All account information that you save in ID vault is encrypted and stored on your PC (and only you have access to it).
4. Easily open your accounts. Simply click on the ID Vault icon located on your PC desktop or in your system tray. Then, simply select the desired account from your list.
5. Add a credit card. To add your credit card, just open ID Vault, select "ID Vault Control Center," click "Cards' from the Control Center menu, then "Add new card." ID Vault helps you shop and pay bills online faster and more securely.
“I love ID Vault. It makes my life so much easier because I don't have to remember all of my passwords, and I feel confident that I am protected when I use it to long into my online accounts. I have over 20 accounts stored in my ID Vault and I use it every day” -- Joe M.
“ID vault was recommended to me by a friend who owns a large business in the east. I have been using ID vault for over a year and have three accounts. I would not be without it! The ease of signing in to sites without having to look for my password book, is fantastic. I have it at the office, at home and on a thumb drive. I would not be without it”-- Tricia F.
“The ID Vault gives me peace of mind when logging onto all my online accounts especially my financial accounts. It’s nice to know that all my passwords are well protected from any unwanted access”. -- Gabe A.
Browsers: Windows Internet Explorer 6 or later (IE6 or later) - IE8 is fully supported. IE 9 will be supported after a June, 2011 update to ID Vault version 5.8.; Mozilla Firefox (version 3.5 and 3.6). FF 4.0 will be supported after a June, 2011 update to ID Vault version 5.8
Hardware: 600 MHz or faster processor; 512 mbs memory; 40 mbs minimum storage memory; 800x600 minimum screen resolution
1. One License Code is issued at the time of purchase and can be used only one time.
2. If a customer uninstalls ID Vault and wants to re-install, they need to contact customer support to get a new License Code issued.
3. ID Vault can be downloaded on one PC/Computer per HH. To have multiple PC support, customer needs to be buy multiple subscriptions to ID Vault.