Search and Recover
PRICE$3.99 / mo
Find accidentally deleted files, photos, videos & more.
Search and Recover can rescue crucial work and cherished memories you thought were gone forever. It's fast and easy to use, and even data lost years ago can be recovered. Using the wrong recovery software can damage data, reducing your chances of success-- Search and Recover's powerful technology rescues items other products miss, helping you get back to work more quickly. The StrongScan® feature finds deleted data even years after deletion.
Data Recovery Includes:
1. Download. Click "Get Started Now" on your confirmation page or confirmation email to be directed to the iolo website to download Search and Recover. Click the "Download" button to begin the installation process.
2. Install and Run. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to begin recovering your files.
3. Start file recovery. To start file recovery, click Start under Recover Deleted Files. If you already know what file type you're looking for, narrow your search by clicking the Start button next to the appropriate category (Pictures & Movies, Songs & Sounds, Emails).
4. Choose the drive you want to search. From the Select Location screen, select the drive or device that you would like to search. Search and Recover allows you to recover files from any electronic storage device, including flash drives, MP3 players, and digital cameras.
5. Choose your search type. From the Select Options screen, select the scan option(s) you prefer, then click Next. Search and Recover gives you two options for data recovery: SmartScan® and StrongScan®. You can learn more about them by clicking Show More Info.
6. Review search results. After Search and Recover has scanned the selected drive, it will display all of the search results. To recover a specific file, select the file from the list and click the Recover this file link.
7. To recover all files. Click Edit and select the Select all option from the drop-down list. Click Recover and select the Selected (X files) option from the drop-down list.
"When something goes wrong and I need to restore lost files, I can count on Search & Recover. It does the job every time."-- Paul H.
"Search and Recover is a wonderful product. I accidently erased pictures from our trip to St. Lucia last year and I thought they were gone forever. I tried your Search and Recover as a last ditch effort. I was amazed to see that I recovered almost if not all of my pictures. I have no idea how it was possible, but I'm going to tell a bunch of my friends about this product. Search and Recover is a life-saver!!!"-- Rick C.
"Excellent product!"-- Bryan G.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP
- Browsers: Internet Explorer 6 (Service Pack 2) or later
- Hardware: CD or DVD drive (for CD-based installations); Approximately 10MB of free hard drive space; 256MB RAM; Windows Media Player 6.4 or later; Internet connection (required for license)