PRICE$4.99 / mo
The world's best-selling PC performance software. New, Improved Version 11.
System Mechanic is the go-to solution for ultimate PC performance and trouble-free computing. Multiple independent lab tests prove that System Mechanic restores more power, speed and stability than any other comparable product or service-- which is why nearly 9 out of 10 people in North America who use PC tune-up software rely on System Mechanic. System Mechanic repairs common PC problems like slowdowns, crashes and freezes, so your computer will operate more smoothly, reliably and quickly. Plus, this software cleans up hard disk clutter for faster performance and helps extend a computer's lifespan. System Mechanic combines more than 200 diagnostic, repair and optimization features into one easy-to-use suite. It can automatically run more than 229 critical diagnostic tests to repair an ever-growing lists of over 18,000 different types of problems and errors discovered by iolo Labs' researchers. This purchase allows you unlimited downloads for all the computers within your household. .
- Speeds Windows start time: Unclogs speed-robbing bottlenecks for faster boot-up.
- Restores stability and performance: Diagnoses and fixes hundreds of problems for like-new reliability.
- Fixes registry errors: Safely repairs the Windows registry to correct problems and free up memory.
- Improves your gaming experience: Play the latest high-performance games at maximum speeds.
- Removes unnecessary or duplicative programs: Browser toolbars,
photo/paint tools and music players often pile up and conflict with one another.
- Good for the whole home: Your license covers all the computers in your house.
1. Download. Click "Get Started Now" on your confirmation page or confirmation email to be directed to the iolo website to download System Mechanic. Click the "Download" button to begin the installation process.
2. Install and Run. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to begin recovering your files.
3. Run system analysis. From the Dashboard Overview screen, click Analyze Now to run an analysis of your PC's current condition.
4. View system status. When the analysis is complete (about 2-5 minutes), the dashboard will display your system's health and security levels.
5. Repair problems. Click Repair All to have System Mechanic automatically fix all detected problems, or click View Problems if you would like to choose individual issues for repair. To repair an individual problem, click the corresponding Repair, Remove, or Update button to the right and follow any on-screen instructions.
6. Enjoy faster, more reliable PC performance. When the repairs are complete, a summary of the actions will be displayed, and you will be prompted to restart your computer.
7. Set it and forget it. Click the Automated Tasks tab on the left side of the dashboard, then enable automatic repairs by clicking on the tab to the right of each option. By engaging these ActiveCare® settings, System Mechanic will run necessary repairs and optimizations whenever your computer is on but not being used—so your PC will always be kept in peak condition.
- PC Plus Magazine, Editor’s Choice Winner 2012
- ComputerWeekly.com , "Review: System Mechanic from Iolo", 2012
- PC Magazine, Best of the Year 2010 Winner-- System Mechanic 10
- Windows Best on Test Award Winner, 2010
"The stacked king of the PC cleanup hill." --PC Magazine, 2011
Reprinted from www.pcmag.com, October 19, 2010, with permission. © 2010 Ziff Davis, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
"Best product I've beta-tested in a very long time. Cleans up a junked up and sick drive in no time flat. I'd rate it a 12 out of 10--it's that good."-- Kenneth E.
"One of the best things going. In an age of low quality products and short shelf life, iolo refreshingly changes it all. Effective. Simple. Cost effective. Good support. It is well worth the money. I never answer these things, but iolo is worth my time. Thank you."-- Mikhail B.
"I am a IT Security Network Specialist (now retired). I have been using your product for some time and I have been very impressed with the technology, security, top modern features and ease of use. I am still using XP and System Mechanic has kept my desktop computer not only up-to-date, but beyond its use by date. Its diagnostic abilities impress me constantly."-- Alexander G.
- Operating Systems: Windows® 7, Vista, and XP
- Browsers: Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Hardware: Internet connection (for license activation); 256 MB of RAM; 30 MB of free hard drive space; File Size: 17.5 MB
This purchase allows you unlimited downloads for all the computers within your household.