Computer Tune Up
TechGuru is on-call to fix any computer, any issue...anytime
Tune Up provides top-to-bottom reconditioning for your computer -- enhancing its performance and helping it run like new. Our reliable tech experts will optimize hidden settings, help your computer retrieve information from the hard disk more efficiently, remove unwanted programs, and update your operating system to improve performance and optimize security. Our tech support service is simple and convenient. Our expert will handle your computer repair remotely using our secure remote technology, while you sit back and relax.
• Optimize key settings to enhance performance.
• Remove unnecessary trialware and startup programs that slow down your computer.
• Configure Windows to automatically install the latest operating system updates.
• Schedule disk defragmentation to run automatically.
1. Call. Phone one of our US and Canadian based tech experts and describe the computer problem or the assistance you need.
2. Connect. Our expert will guide you through a quick process to install software that enables our tech experts to remotely work on your computer over the Internet.
3. Fix. Sit back, relax, and watch while we take care of your computer.
4. Disconnect. You control the connection between you and our tech expert. Once your computer has been fixed, simply disconnect the remote connection. For added security, our remote technology software automatically uninstalls from your computer.
"The experience was wonderful. Our TechGuru answered all our questions, and he explained every thing he was doing as he did it. This TechGuru was the best thing to happen to us regarding our computer. He was fantastic and I envy his knowledge, but love the way he imparts it to others. AOL is GREAT and I will use them again. Thanks for everything and especially thank our TechGuru for us."-- Nelson B.
"I was given better service than I expected!"-- Jason A.
"Loved the courtesy and the personality of the tech expert!"-- Van D.
Support is offered for the following systems
- PCs only
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and above
- Internet Explorer version 5.5 or later, Firefox version 2 or later. NOTE: Other browsers may not be supported.
Additional System Requirements and Service Limitations
- Must be able to connect to the Internet for remote service.
- Does not include removal of malware that may impact performance or fixing any software or system level problems that may be affecting performance
- Does not support installation or setup of new devices, only troubleshooting of software driver problems associated with devices already installed and previously functioning
- Does not cover online services or games, beta software, hardware issues, domain or password resets or “how to” training
- Service must be used within 180 days from the day of purchase