Total Support Plan
TechGuru is on-call to fix any computer, any issue...anytime
The Total Support Plan provides around-the-clock, live tech support for almost any computer problem, big or small. Our reliable tech experts will diagnose and cure whatever is causing your PC or Mac problems – from viruses to setup to connection issues. We install secure software on your computer that provides frequent computer health checks, automated fixes and ongoing tune-ups to improve computer performance. We will also check that your existing anti-virus software is installed and up-to-date. Finally, we’ll perform enhancements to rid your system of unnecessary files that slow you down, and tune key settings to optimize performance. Think of it as the ultimate personal help desk for your computer needs all year long.>
• On-call live tech support for one computer.
• Optimize your operating system with our PC Tuneup Toolkit.
• Identify and remove viruses, spyware and other malware.
• Configure your security software and settings, including antivirus/antispyware and firewall.
• Repair driver conflicts.
• Install or set up of a new peripheral (i.e. printer, scanner, fax, etc).
• Setup file and print sharing over an existing network, including configuring network printers.
• Configure and/or create email account.
• Install the latest patches and updates for your operating system.
1. Call. Phone one of our US and Canadian based tech experts and describe the computer problem or the assistance you need.
2. Connect. Our expert will guide you through a quick process to install software that enables our tech experts to remotely work on your computer over the Internet.
3. Fix. Sit back, relax, and watch while we take care of your computer.
4. Disconnect. You control the connection between you and our tech expert. Once your computer has been fixed, simply disconnect the remote connection. For added security, our remote technology software automatically uninstalls from your computer.
"The TechGuru staff was excellent in their support, patience, resourcefulness and efficiency. Tremendous team! Many Thanks!"-- John C.
"Very knowledgeable and thorough. The problem was left in the software by the service engineer yesterday. My tech expert found the answer and fixed other items that were contributing to the problem It was a very pleasant work interface and ethic. Thank you!"-- Jack K.
"I have used the service several times and they have fixed my problems!"-- Albert C.
"It's an excellent service!"-- Demetrius S.
Support is offered for the following systems
• PC and Mac
• Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS 10.5 and above
• Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Microsoft Mail, Microsoft Entourage, or Mac Mail. NOTE: User must have access to ISP login/password information
• Internet Explorer version 5.5 or later, Firefox version 2 or later. NOTE: Other browsers may not be supported
Additional System Requirements and Service Limitations
• Must have a virus-free computer to sign up for a subscription.
• Support for more than 1 computer requires additional service.
• Computer Tune-Up Toolkit not available for Mac.
• Must have active and up-to-date anti-virus software.
• Must be able to connect to the Internet for remote service.
• Must have at least 256MB of RAM.
• Must have administrator level access to the computer.
• Does not cover online services or games, beta software, hardware issues, domain or password resets or “how to” training.